State of Health Inh. Mag. Robert Emprechtinger
T: +43 / 680 / 4405311
Our server provider automatically generates personal data during your visit to our website. If you use the contact form above, we will use the data provided to process you message to us. All data will be stored as long at is necessary to fulfil its purpose or legally required.
The created data can be distributed into the following categories:
Our provider automatically saves data in so called server-log-files. In detail, the following data are submitted through your browser:
(1) browser in use,
(2) operating system in use,
(3) the referring website,
(4) the subpages you have visited,
(5) exact time and date you have visited the website,
(6) your IP,
(7) your internet service provider,
(8) information and data used to tackle attacks on our systems.
We do not use the data to draw conclusions about you. Instead, the data is used for the following purposes:
(1) to display the website correctly,
(2) to optimize the content of our website,
(3) to ensure functionality of the website,
(4) to ensure that we can provide law enforcement agencies with the required data.
In case you decide to submit as an e-mail or to use the contact form, personal data are generated and saved. These data are used process your message. These data are not passed on to a third party.